Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application for TaiKazune

Go down

GM Application for TaiKazune Empty GM Application for TaiKazune

Post  Kazune Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 am

Stuart (Noel) Ward

What language can I speak:
I speak mainly English. I speak a bit of Spanish, but not enough to communicate with those who speak purely Spanish.

Why Should You Hire Me:
I spend quite a lot of time on ForestStory seeing as how I'm not currently at school, and I don't pay attention to FaceBook 24/7 like most teenagers these days. I have quite a bit of former experience. I have also been a very active member in your community and have constantly tried to keep your server clean. Unfortunately, I've never had the authority to do so. If you make me a GM, I promise to always keep people who deserve to be in jail, in jail, and those who are innocent, out of jail. I'm modest, honest, and have never been in trouble in your server. I have never been jailed, nor sent to the Knights of Cygnus opening, nor even been told off by any of your GMs. Most people think a 16 year old can't handle this responsibility but I would love the chance to probe them wrong.

Experiences:
I have owned a private server before, but it wasn't very popular and didn't receive enough GM applications. Therefore, I was forced to shut down. I was also a GM in 2 other servers which were, to my dismay, shut down. I say "to my dismay" because I never really had the chance to take any snapshots for proof. I apologize for not being able to show my credentials.

When are you Online:
I'm online almost all the time lately, since, as I said before, I'm not in school at the moment. Although school is starting up soon, I can still make every effort to be on at least 4-6 hours or more a day.

Other information:
I will always be loyal to this server. By far, it is the best one I have seen so far. Quite frankly, I couldn't ask for much more in a server. I have watched over the server before whenever the GMs you have were AFK or not online, although as I said before, I had no authority to do anything about the players misbehaving. I want you to know that I am available to be texted or e-mailed at any time, no matter what it might be about. I wouldn't suggest calling me though.

Contact Info:
TaiKazune@yahoo.com (Recommended) sand__storm@hotmail.com (Not Recommended) Or my cell phone (618)977-4971. Again, if you use my phone, I'd suggest a text message. If you cannot do this, then feel free to call. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Kazune

Back to top Go down