Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Ninja's GM Application Empty Ninja's GM Application

Post  ininjastar Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Experience with MS :
I have played MS since it was in beta so i basically know all the maps, items and other stuff.

How would you help the server:
I listen. Whether it's a simple question or a lengthy conversation, I listen. I'm also a very patient person that loves nothing more than to make sure that others know where to go, what to do, and how to do it. I believe that I exhibit a calming air to those I speak to, and I've been told many times that I was the beneficial catalyst to a day that was "going down the tube." I think that it would be fantastic to share some of these people skills with the community. I know I would be a confident and representative individual to the community that can be patient enough to try to crack just about any problem. People already come find me both in-game and in Xat for their questions and difficulties, so being a GM would only make this more efficient than it already is.

Why do you wish to become a GM:
I know that I possess the skills needed for dealing with people effectively. I see to it that all goes well in whatever I do. While I know that no one individual can fix everything about this server, I know that my input and ideas will make a difference in solving its problems. I want to help those who need it and be there for those who need guidance. I've also noticed that the popular opinion at the current time is that the community is in a stalemate. An unreceptive, and utterly damaging stalemate. I know that I could give it my all to work well with the other staff members to host the server back to where it stood.

If you suspect someone of hacking what will you do?
I would spend the first few seconds wondering why on Earth someone would hack in a private server. During said wondering, I would verify that the individual is using prohibited devices. Then, springing into action, I'd take some screen-shots for the possibility of an appeal. I'd then whip out that ban SHOVEL and deal with it swiftly without disturbing the peace. Hackers are simply too unpredictable to be left to rot in jail. I'd also make routine checks throughout all the popular places to train to make sure that things are as they should be and without a toe out of line. I am already rather good at calming people down during times in which no GM or person of power is in sight. Letting the players of the server know the problem, giving them a step by step guide on what to do in the situation, and telling them their options is crucial in times of distress and I know that I could succeed in maintaining a reletively placid atmosphere so that, in times of trouble, things get fixed with ease.

Will you respect the GM rules and staff?
You have my word that I will always respect the laws of the land and my fellow GMs on all grounds. I have a very stable personality and I would never lash out against
anyone for any reason. I have also noticed that the rule on swearing has been bashed and rebelled against lately. While I honestly may not agree whole-heartedly with the rule, I understand why it has been put into place. The server has ages ranging from ten years old to fifty years old and what many find tolerable, others may find offensive.

Do you acknowledge that everything on this application is 100% true?
Yes. I'm confident that you won't find anything to be even the least bit untrue.

Thank you for straining your eyes reading this volumous application, and I hope that you find me to be a perfect fit for the staff.

ininjastar

Back to top Go down

Ninja's GM Application Empty Re: Ninja's GM Application

Post  That-Guy Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Well, it's an MMORPG. No need to calm people here, Mr. Therapist, but nice application.
That-Guy
That-Guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Ninja's GM Application Empty Re: Ninja's GM Application

Post  Angie Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Uhm.. He answered the hardest questions and left out the basics. o.o
Name?
Age?
Timezone?
Contact?