Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm application

2 posters

Go down

Gm application Empty Gm application

Post  aliezz1234 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Name(RealName): Ali smith

*Sex:male

*ign = IN GAME NAME : Alii

Aim:none

Msn: none

Yahoo: ali_ezedine@yahoo.com

Facebook:none

Why would you want to become this position?: i want to be a gm because i love helping people who are new and i wont ignore them like other gms also because i want to make the peoples gameing experience awsome so no hacks

What makes you perfect for the job?: i speak different languages so if there are spanish people i can understand them while they are talking to me

What experience do you have?: none

Do you agree that if you dont follow any of our rules you will get ip and mac banned?(Must Say "I agree"): i agree Smile

What other servers have you done this position at? You must put down a name or we will most likely not look at this.: zakuraMs, LocalMs, passionms.

Will you help your friends?(Close Friends) : yes, i will help my close friends and also other gamers who are need help too.

How much are you on a privateserver? (hours a day): on weekend i am on for 4hours but on weekdays im on for 2 hours

Please vote for me because i will help everyone in need, I will also ban everyone who is being unfair or hacking

whos ready for the world cup WOOHOO go germany Smile
so again vote for me plz Very Happy

aliezz1234

Back to top Go down

Gm application Empty OMG

Post  Perzeus Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 am

Omg... You are 12 years old and you have been GM on LocalMS???

Perzeus

Back to top Go down