Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crayolas GM application.

Go down

Crayolas GM application. Empty Crayolas GM application.

Post  Crayolas Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Note: Layout was copied and pasted from the old website. I just took my old gm application and added more details.

Katherine Nguyen (Kat)
What languages do you speak fluently:
Vietnamese & English
Why Should I Hire You:
I'm a nerd&& stay up untill 5am for no reason Very Happy XD. kidds. I'm honest and trustworthy and I want something to do in Foreststory. I've grown the know most of the people, and I could honestly say that these people are like my own family (: I also have a great imagination which could give more ideas towards the events and whatnot Very Happy
Experiences (show proof):
Have none. I had a private server going on hamachi, but it never got up due to populations.. and thats as close as it gets XD (fails)
Time Zone:
CST
Online Time:
Any time you want me to be on (:<
Anything Else:
i hearts crayons? I really enjoy this server. My loyalty stays here<3 I know that in the past, I did try to quit. I will admit that, but after a few days, I came back with another account / character just because i didn't want people knowing I came back too soon. Forest Story is just THAT addicting. The reason as to why I left was because there was a slight bit of unfairness within the GM selection. I wasn't complaining about who had gotten chosen, but the way that the GMs were chosen. I believe in equality and fair game. I can host a few events such as HnS, Scavenger Hunt, and T/F.
Contact Info:
Crayolas
Crayolas
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down