Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tystys GM application

Go down

tystys GM application Empty tystys GM application

Post  tystys Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:45 am

Hi my name is timothy.i live in singapore. i am willing to spend my time playing this server as i find it better than other server. I would want to become a GM as i love to help people and answer their doubts. I would be online most of the time to see if anyone needs help.
I would be responsible for my own actions as a GM. I would not be bribe by others and if i see hacker i would ban them. I am also willing to help to create some events.
I hope you will accept my application as a GM as i would surely do my best to help this server become more better and popular. Even if i cant be a GM, i would not quit foreststory as i mention that this is a good server. Thanks for viewing this application by me, thanks! (=

tystys

Back to top Go down

tystys GM application Empty information on me

Post  tystys Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 am

msn : tys_pokemon@hotmail.com
Experience on GM: I been a GM for some other server but sadly, they are being closed down.

tystys

Back to top Go down

tystys GM application Empty Re: tystys GM application

Post  MushBear Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 am

Hello,

I believe this is the wrong section to post a GM application in. For future references, please post in the correct section. This particular thread belongs in the GM Applications section. Click here to be redirected there.

Best regards,
MushBear ♪
MushBear
MushBear
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

tystys GM application Empty apologise

Post  tystys Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 am

oh thx for the link. im sorry.

tystys

Back to top Go down