Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akira's Gm Application

Go down

Akira's Gm Application Empty Akira's Gm Application

Post  Akira Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 am

Name: Akira(Half Japanese)
Ign: Akira
Timezone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Reason why I want to be GM on Forest: Basically, I like to help people. I want everyone to have fun in ForestStory and I'm hoping I can help make that happen. ForestStory has been the best private server I have played in and I want to be able to help make it better for everyone else.
Language: I can speak English fluently. I can also speak Japanese and Chinese.
Online Time: Whenever I feel like going on.
Experiences: None. I did play on a private server my friend made with hamachi, but it didn't work out. Evil or Very Mad
What would I do if I were to see someone hacking in front of me: I would give him a warning and if he does it again, I would tell other gms before banning him.
How would I treat others in the game: I would do everything I could to help them, but only if it's legal and/or appropriate. I would treat everyone equal, no favortism and such and I would treat them with respect.
What events can I host: I could try my best to host jump quests, fashion shows, and/or hide&seek. Truthfully, I have never hosted an event before, but I am learning from participating in GM's event atm. So far, I have learned how to host a JQ event and a fashion show event. I am still trying to learn how to host a hide&seek event though.
Why should you pick me: First, I should warn you that I am kind of slow on things, but I still want to help ForestStory out a bit. Even if it's a little. I can be trusted and I want to be trusted by everyone. I am also friendly, but I do not talk a lot, as I am a bit shy and I am reliable as to many cases.
I hope I get chosen :#

Contacts: You can contact me at my email: StarluxXHarlux@yahoo.com

Akira

Back to top Go down