Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple's application of awesomeness. [GM APP]

2 posters

Go down

Simple's application of awesomeness. [GM APP] Empty Simple's application of awesomeness. [GM APP]

Post  Simple Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:15 am

Name: Ruben. Yeah, I know. Awesome, isn't it? (jk.)

IGN: SimpIe, with an i.

Okay then, lets just get started on the GM app, shall we?

Like stated, my name is Ruben. I live in NY, and I can speak English and Spanish fluently.

Q&A time now; I better hurry this up already. Don't wan't to bore the hell out of you.

WARNING: THREAD CONTAINS A SMALL AMOUNT OF EXCESSIVE LANGUAGE.

Q: How old are you, Ruben?
A: Before I tell you, don't get all crazy, and make sure you're calmed down. Get yourself a warm glass of milk now.
I'm 11 years old. See? I'm pretty sure you're laughing so bad you're pissing from you're nose. Now, before you close this thread after seeing my age, people say I'm actually really mature for an 11 year old, some may not even believe I'm 11, but yeah, I'm 11. Right here. Uh huh. Alright I'll give you some time to stop laughing.
All done? Okay then.

Q: How are we able to contact you?
A:

AIM : yorubenhere (Calm down, my sister made that screen name for me. She thought it was ballin'.)

YOUTUBE : InfectedMine ; yeah, In my opinion, I'm an average animator. (Hoping to become a flash animator soon.)

Q: Do you have any past experiences of being a GM, Coder, or Owner on any server?
A: Sadly, no. Why? Because my age was below the requirements. Stupid, right?
SO, it's not really my fault anyways. So stop ragin' on me.

Q: Timezone?
A: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Q: How long will you be on the server?
A: I spend most of my day on my computer, because simply, I have nothing better to do.
Yes, pathetic, but still; give me a break.

So pretty much;
I spend 5-11 hours a day on ForestStory. Oh, and if you don't see me at all, It's mostly because I'm not usually in popular channels, and I spend my time in places that aren't crowded.

Q: Why are you so awesome?
A: 'CUZ I JUST AM. PROBLEM?

Q: Why do you think you're amazing enough to be a GM on this server?
A: Okay, before we start, don't worry, I won't do all this bullshit on how I'm going to host events everyday and how I'm going to ban and jail all the hackers that I see.

Okay, I think I'm amazing enough for these reasons:

- Since I'm 11, I have a very random, and stretched imagination, which could lead into greater and sexier ideas (I have event ideas just waiting to be released...) that will probably lead the server into so much awesomeness, it'll be the excuse for everything.

(ex;
Mom: SON DID YOU TAKE OUT THE TRASH YET?
Son: SHUT UP MOM I'M BUSY GETTING FLAMING FEATHERS ON FORESTSTORY!!)

- I'm good with animating, editing, and straight out making good looking pictures. I don't have any examples yet, simply because I'm not inspired to make anything ATM. This means I can make you a banner, I dunno; make a video for ForestStory, y'know; all that good stuff.

- Most people see me as a funny, random, and exciting person to talk to.. This could help a bit.

Q: Okay, okay. You've proved you're awesomeness, but how would you deal with a hacker, spammer, or just people who harass/break the rules?

A: This is the sophisticated part.

-- Hackers: Firstly, I would go to places where you'd need to deal a LOT of damage to kill mobs. (In hide, obviously.) I would check almost each channel, and see if any hacks are going on. After that, I just stalk the hacker a bit in hide (take a few ss..), and then pop out of hide, do a quick f3, and then jail him. I go to the hacker while in jail, and have a little, chat with him, and give him a type of punishment, if the hacker has a reasonable excuse, I'll temp the hacker for 7 days. (Like if they'll ever have a reasonable excuse..) If he has no excuse whatsoever; then I'll IP Ban him. ...That's pretty much you can really do.

..What? You think I'd go to his house and smack the living shit out of him/her?

-- Spammers: Firstly, if the spammer reaches the limit; (for me it's 15 times at once;)
Then I'll jail the spammer, ask him WHY he decided to spam, and I would likely give him another chance, but if I caught that spammer spam once more, I'll jail him, tell him that I gave him a warning; and then give him a 2 hour jail. (The amount of time depends on how much he/she spammed. MAX: 9 hours.) If he/she spams AGAIN, it's a temp ban. (Once again, the amount of time depends on how much he/she spammed. MAX: 5 days.) Now, if the spammer even continues, every time he/she continues spamming, It'll be an automatic 7 day temp ban.

-- Harassers: Simply, if I see any time of harassment, to anybody, I will straight up talk to the harasser, and then ask why are you harassing him/her? If he/she gives me any type of excuse, I'll see if the victim was bothered in any way. If yes, the harasser will be sent in jail to spend some time in there. (Depending on how the victim was affected/what was the harassment about. MAX TIME SPENT: 5 hours.) If continued to harass, then why not temp ban the little fucker for 24hours? (Excuse my language.)

-- Anything else; depends. Might be similar on handling a harasser.

That's pretty much all for now, thanks for reaching up to this point and reading my GM app; I really appreciate it for you to waste your precious time on reading my GM application.

Side notes:

I'm sorry if my age affects anything; It's not my fault... well it somewhat is, but still.

I'm also sorry if the excessive language I used affected you in anyway. Besides, I warned you in the beginning. Still, I'm sorry if it did in any way.

I'm ALSO sorry that I might need somebody to teach me some of the basic commands. I can still find out myself though.

Simple
Simple

Back to top Go down

Simple's application of awesomeness. [GM APP] Empty Re: Simple's application of awesomeness. [GM APP]

Post  Takatsuki Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:43 pm

wow, you're young. o:
Takatsuki
Takatsuki

Back to top Go down

Simple's application of awesomeness. [GM APP] Empty Re: Simple's application of awesomeness. [GM APP]

Post  Simple Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Takatsuki wrote:wow, you're young. o:

yup.
Simple
Simple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down