Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Ban Appeal] MushBear

Go down

[Ban Appeal] MushBear Empty [Ban Appeal] MushBear

Post  MushBear Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Good evening,

Phenom banned mushbear: WZ Edits ; and re-fused to delete it .

Hmm, I am guessing you banned the wrong person? o_o I wasn't on for most of the day. Ask [GM]Marty, o-o I just talked to him for a while and then logged off. What was I WZ editing? I have the files from the site. Also, if it was the level cap, it might've been the last server's file that I had. I am guessing that is WZ editing? I totally forgot about that but I never talked to you or refused to delete it. If it was the level cap wz, can you please tell me which WZ file has the level cap?

Best regards,
MushBear

--------------------------------------------------------Post Edit--------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I re-downloaded the files and I now know what was WZ edited. It was the map.wz from the previous server. I totally got mixed up and well, I'm sorry. I deleted that file and now have the original one. I left my character, what seemed to other players- floating and I imagine that Phenom tried talking to me and thought that I ignored him. I humbly apologize and hope you can unban me. Thank-you.
MushBear
MushBear
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down