Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Introductions] MushBear

2 posters

Go down

[Introductions] MushBear Empty [Introductions] MushBear

Post  MushBear Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Fai Roy
ForestStory
Ontario, Canada

The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself as the new member of ForestStory. I very recently joined the and will rule this shizzle! Just kidding, I just thought I should start this intro with an epic fail joke. Now don't judge me, I don't have a bad humor.

Straight off with a little bit about myself...I am 15 years old. I enjoy playing sports. My favorite sport would have to be basketball or football. In my spare time, I play video games, watch movies, listen to music, hang out with friends and sometimes read (very rare). My favorite genre for music would have to be hip hop, Korean pop and R&B.

I am a big anime freak. I've watched over 30 animes and liked many of 'em. I can't name my favorites but when I think of something funny with good action, I would highly recommend watching Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. I haven't finished it yet but it's the best anime I've watched so far.

That'll be all. I hope to see you all in the near future. My in-game user name will be MushBear. By the way, don't judge me just from this intro, there is a lot more you don't know about me. (: For e.g, my personality.

Best Regards,
MushBear
MushBear
MushBear
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

[Introductions] MushBear Empty Re: [Introductions] MushBear

Post  Valentine Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:01 am

FAI.
FAI.
FAI.
FAI.
FAI.
FAI.

IT'S TSUKI.

HELLO.

How come you never come online to MSN huh? :l I end up having to bug Skiii to say hello to you. What ever happened to our promised love? .-.;

Turning off the shock-induced caps lock now, I can't believe I would see you here. What a coincidence. And when I thought you died and left your sister on Earth. :l

It's great to be involved in a server with you again though. I miss the good old times. It still is, and will always be, strange to see you as a non-GM or non-forum-staff. At least you can't stalk me so easily anymore? >:

Also, I see that you're already on your way to being #1 forum whore. Good luck. ♥
Valentine
Valentine
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

https://foreststory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MushBear Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:35 am

Valentine wrote:FAI.
FAI.
FAI.
FAI.
FAI.
FAI.

IT'S TSUKI.

HELLO.

How come you never come online to MSN huh? :l I end up having to bug Skiii to say hello to you. What ever happened to our promised love? .-.;

Turning off the shock-induced caps lock now, I can't believe I would see you here. What a coincidence. And when I thought you died and left your sister on Earth. :l

It's great to be involved in a server with you again though. I miss the good old times. It still is, and will always be, strange to see you as a non-GM or non-forum-staff. At least you can't stalk me so easily anymore? >:

Also, I see that you're already on your way to being #1 forum whore. Good luck. ♥

TSUKI.
TSUKI.
TSUKI.
TSUKI.
TSUKI.

I KNEW IT! I SO KNEW IT! I just had a feeling it was you! I was just reading your post and for some reason, it reminded me of you. How epic is that?

I do go on MSN, but I hate it on Windows 7. ): I always forget about it and end up ignoring people somehow. I'm a noob, I know. Man, this is so cool. I thought I was going to be a loser here. xD What a coincidence.

By the way, don't worry about stalking you. I am already known in this server as the local stalker. ;] I have my ways. Add me in-game~

Forum whores ftw? What can I say? We own! ♥
MushBear
MushBear
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down