Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who thinks the world of awesome and suck will happen?

2 posters

Go down

Who thinks the world of awesome and suck will happen? Empty Who thinks the world of awesome and suck will happen?

Post  Life Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am

As a lot of people know the puguins are here to protect us from the evil peoplle and the monkeys are hybrid warriors that protect us as well.

Last edited by Life on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Life
Life
Drifter
Drifter

Back to top Go down

Who thinks the world of awesome and suck will happen? Empty Re: Who thinks the world of awesome and suck will happen?

Post  Domingo Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am

Hi,

Well I'm pretty new to the server and yes I had been on the previous source of this server. Though new, I feel that from the vibe of the community of the players here that the old server was more fun. I do agree with that fact, and feel that maybe with a nice voting system and some more advanced advertising that the server would stick around longer. So far I enjoy the server and like the fact the people here are very welcoming. Sure why not go back to v62? I certainly don't mind, and have noticed that v75 servers crash almost on an hourly basis. That mixed with the owner not being around to run this server very often doesn't make matter any better. I'd hope that this problem is solved and we can go back to the old server.

p.s. Running off of Life's Post, yeah I do believe not many people enjoy a pirate on a private server like I do. Marriage is very useless and rings are just flashy little toys that get old at some point. (Just like an unattended server)

Domingo

Back to top Go down

Who thinks the world of awesome and suck will happen? Empty Re: Who thinks the world of awesome and suck will happen?

Post  Life Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Thank You for you comment.
Life
Life
Drifter
Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down