Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour mon ami!

Go down

Bonjour mon ami! Empty Bonjour mon ami!

Post  Thespy Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello everyone, my name is John, but a lot of people call me Jem(It's my initials). Anyways I'm new to this server and I have played lots of different private servers, that I can't name at the top of my head except DreamerMS which was shitty..

Anyways I guess I should tell more about myself as this would be boring if I didn't...

I am 17 years old, Imma new years eve baby. I am Filipino and I live in Missoula, Montana(Represent!) My hobbies consist of acting, I am a Thespian at my high school. Singing, I started choir last year, and with that I sing with my guitar. Guitar, I love to play, I am intermediate at it, and I am learning piano. I recently started to dance, because of Quest Crew, Poreotix, and I. aM. Me(<3) and last I play soccer... Yup.

I guess I can say I will be a senior after this summer. My music interests include everything but favorites is Blues then Punk Rock/Alternative. Ooh, I also love nature, since I live in Montana. That's about it! Add me in game :] Thespy
Thespy
Thespy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum