Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM/Coder App.

Go down

GM/Coder App. Empty GM/Coder App.

Post  LifeGuard Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:30 am

Position you are applying for:
Coder/GM

Name:
Timothy

Experience:
I am fairly Experienced when it comes to scripting (NPC's, maps, items, etc.) I am currently running my own server (proof below) so I am aware of the multiple factors in which the server is made up of (XML's, .wz, repacks, MySQL, Jscript, etc.) I am also highly fluent in HTML (can make a website from scratch upon request). I have recently begun to work with NetBeans, so I believe I can be a great asset.

Proof of Work:
This is just a .jpeg of me inside the server I was working on. It is not in my favor to continue running that server due to the specs of my PC. I would be a lot happier working with a team. Additional proof is available upon request.
GM/Coder App. Maple0004f

Just some very basic editing I quickly took a screen shot of, The NPC is the Maple Admin giving you the option to stay or head straight to 200090001 (Cabin map on boat to Ellinia). It is almost like a jail:
GM/Coder App. Screen02f

Contact info (msn, etc..):
secondaryfree@hotmail.com or add me on facebook (Timothy Poleshuk)

Additional Information:
Alright, I finally get say something about myself. Well first of all, I'm still in high school (Grade 11). I am fluent in both Russian and English. I will probably be graduating early. I will most likely be attending SFU and taking up classes related to programming and scripting (maple has inspired me LOL). I'm a friendly outgoing guy, and I like to make friends. I believe that is all I have to say about myself.

Hopefully this application tells you enough about me. Whether I am chosen or not, I thank you for the opportunity to share my application
LifeGuard
LifeGuard

Back to top Go down