Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badass

2 posters

Go down

Badass Empty Badass

Post  That-Guy Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Badass is the name of a cult guild of people, whom worship Badass, the black pig. For, and here I quote from the guild BBS, "It is through he whom we level, through he did who breath the air that sits in our lungs, and through he do we sit under a fireplace as warm food churns within our stomachs". He is our savior- our lord. This is a topic to announce events that will happen, stories and folktales of wisdom that Badass himself lived through, give quests (Which shall be done every week), discuss members, and so on. And if Badass and I are not mistaken, this is the right place to do so.

However, for one to truly wish to join Badass, they must first understand that our cult guild does not worship an evil entity, but rather a "good" one. I don't know how the rumor started the, because our events are called "The Blood Harvest" and "Burn, Burn, Burn", that we are evil. I mean, what does that have to do with evil? And, without going into a whole philosophical conversation about good and evil, allow me to say that you are wrong if you think such a thing.

Proof of this is when our lord, Badass, burned the sun. It's not ridiculous, like some claim. I mean, he used another star to burn it, but that's for a later conversation.

Basically, I am here to make this thread for the following reasons:

A.) Have a roster of members (On the first page. Just to keep track.)
B.) Discuss recruitment, and tell tales of Badass, so that people will want to join. (Random Posts)
C.) Allow members to speak about the guild with each other. No flaming, of course. (Unless you don't get caught...!)
D.) Talk of events that will be withheld
E.) Whatever else I forgot to mention

Now, as I said before, this type of thing seems to fit under the right thread, so here it is. Expect stories and other things to be posted when I think of some am requested by Badass.
That-Guy
That-Guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Badass Empty Re: Badass

Post  Valentine Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 am

You, I like.

Guild = epic.

Added to the Guild Index. Congratulations on being the only guild leader [s]bored[/s] passionate enough to post here since that one wipe 3 weeks ago.
Valentine
Valentine
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

https://foreststory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Guy Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Thank you. I try. (:

And, doesn't boredom get you everywhere?
That-Guy
That-Guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum