Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, my name is Kelly, will you be my friend? <3

5 posters

Go down

Hello, my name is Kelly, will you be my friend? <3 Empty Hello, my name is Kelly, will you be my friend? <3

Post  Kelly Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Kelly, I am 16 years old and loving life ! I will be a Junior in high school next year. I live in Massachusetts, but is going up to Michigan in August! I love playing the violin. I run XC, and Track, yes I am a distance runner haha! I am also a camwhore o_o Ask for my fb xD
Now I have been playing Maplestory for roughly four years now. I've only played a couple servers seriously, one of which was MvO which closed down two years ago </3 Anyways, I hope this introduction reels some friends *o* and feel free to add me In-Game when the server is up and running!
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Kelly, will you be my friend? <3 Empty Re: Hello, my name is Kelly, will you be my friend? <3

Post  Dakota Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Very Happy!

Welcome!

Its nice to see another Cross Country / Track Runner here Very Happy.

I'm Dakota/Jose/PsychoGasmic, Nice to meet you =).

This is an overall good server, so you should find it quite entertaining =D.

If you'd like to know a little bit more about me, click here to see my introduction ;D.
Dakota
Dakota

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Kelly, will you be my friend? <3 Empty Re: Hello, my name is Kelly, will you be my friend? <3

Post  Valentine Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Welcome Kelly. c:

It was nice reading about you in your introduction ~ Introductions are so frequently lacking, you know? x: Gives you a head start in establishing your epicness.

Violin is such a lovely instrument! ♥ I'm jealous.

In the event that the server does get back up and running, I do hope to see you in-game. If it doesn't, I'm still trying to keep these forums of mine up for as long as possible so people can still connect with old friends (and make new friends, of course) - so either way, looking forward to see more of you!

Sincerely, Valentine.
Valentine
Valentine
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

https://foreststory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MushBear Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Hello Kelly,

Welcome to the server, and to respond to your question; no I will not be your friend. Just kidding, nice introductions! By the way, are you Asian? Sorry to be stereo typical but you play the violin. (:

Hope to see you in-game. Have a great stay!

Best Regards,
MushBear
MushBear
MushBear
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Hi Dakota, nice to meet you too! Oh I Love Cross Country so much, I've been training for it since I have it in the fall! ~

Hello Valentine n.n I agree with you 100% about the violin <3

MushBear, yes I am in fact Asian, haha, I was not forced to play, I actually wanted to learn :3 ! I hope to see all of you in game
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post  MushBear Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Kelly wrote: Hi Dakota, nice to meet you too! Oh I Love Cross Country so much, I've been training for it since I have it in the fall! ~

Hello Valentine n.n I agree with you 100% about the violin <3

MushBear, yes I am in fact Asian, haha, I was not forced to play, I actually wanted to learn :3 ! I hope to see all of you in game

That's nice. I wasn't assuming that you were forced, though. Just that most of the Asians I know play an instrument with a passion. It's amazing. (: See you in game now, time to write my own introductions.
MushBear
MushBear
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Guy Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Welcome, love.
That-Guy
That-Guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down